Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sports Solutions Sports Massage Course




Dates: 8,9,15,16 December 2012 (2 weekends)
Times: 9am to 6pm on Saturdays & 10am to 5pm on Sundays
Venue: Sports Solutions, 108 Amoy Street, Singapore 069928
Cost: Early Bird (before 1 Nov 2012): $1200, After 1 Nov: $1500

Lecturers:
Aized Noor (Master Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (Australia),
Senior Physiotherapist, Physio Solutions)
             
Marlene Torrent Parker (National Cert. in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork NCTMB (US),
Massage & Bodywork Therapist)

Please see Aized's and Marlene's professional background details at www.physiosolutions.com.sg

Course Content:
This course aims to teach the basics of anatomy of the human body and practical sports massage techniques.
There will be a theory and practical exam on the last day which you need to pass to receive your certificate.
Morning and afternoon tea breaks provided.

How to register:
Email: admin@sportssolutions.com.sg
Call: 62236078 or 63331211


5 comments:

  1. Sports Massage is a type of massage that is used to work on athletes of all levels of training from the weekend warrior to professional sports teams.
    Sports Massage courses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident didn’t happen earlier! I bookmarked it.massage training online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you make mind blowing ideas and a spectacular article heremassage training online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very pleased to find this site. I definitely enjoyed reading every little bit of it and I have it bookmarked to check out new stuff posted regularly.
    massage training online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about being a massage therapist for a while. I really like being able to help people and would not need to work with blood. Though that really didn't pan out, but it still is something I find interesting.
    http://www.twelve9teensportsphysiotherapy.com

    ReplyDelete