Friday, January 6, 2017

Another Pair Of Running Sandals To Try- Luna Sandals


Some time last month, I was contacted by Fred from Run Minimal to try a pair Luna of running sandals. I gave my size to Fred and received the sandals in the mail today.

This is my second pair of running sandals as previously I had received a pair of Earth Runners Huraches running sandals to try as well.

First impressions were that they feel more comfy than the Earth Runners. The Luna Mono Mgt which I received felt softer for sure (compared to the leather made Earth Runners).

Well, I don't think I can ever run as far and as fast as the Tarahumara Indians even if I'm wearing sandals modelled after what they use. But I'm happy to try them.

Let me have a few runs in them before I tell you how they feel.

Here are a couple more pictures





No comments:

Post a Comment